COVID-19 Law Enforcement Operations in the Midst of a Pandemic
April 14, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm| $99.00
Over the past few weeks Law Enforcement in the United States has had to deal with the National Emergency caused by the Corona Virus. The purpose of this webinar is to discuss law enforcement’s response to this crisis on several layers to include:
- Operations: Limiting Service Operations to Limit Exposure
- Enforcement Issues: Legal Basis for Enforcing State of Emergency Regulations
- Internal Functioning: Changing the Internal Functions to Limit Exposure
- Contamination/Decontamination Issues
- Levels of Exposure and the Proper Response: When an Officer is Exposed
This one-hour session will be a nuts and bolts informational session providing practical information gleaned from over a thousand law enforcement agencies nationwide and the manner in which they are operating and responding during this National Pandemic.
Instructor: Jack Ryan
Date: April 14, 2020
Time: 12-1pm Eastern
PLEASE NOTE: Your registration for this webinar will give you access to the live session, as well as 30 days of access to the recorded version of the webinar once the live session has ended.
Group Viewing Encouraged: As few as just one attendee or a training room full; multiple attendees can view the webinar from one single location and each attendee can receive a certificate